In September 1937, William J. Lotz opened Lotz-Windley funeral Home on Campbell Avenue until 1957 when Lotz moved to the present location on Franklin Road. The original part of our Franklin Road Building was the residence of Mr. A.L. Smith. Today, Lotz has three locations in Roanoke, Salem, and Vinton to serve you.
Our firm traces its roots back, deep into the 20th century, when our first facility was dedicated. Many years later, this location has seen renovations and changes, but has always been and will continue to be an integral part of this community.
Over the years, the original mission of the firm hasn't changed. We have always intended to provide the best, most professional services, complemented by the finest products.
Today, we pride ourselves on being current with the major changes in funeral service trends - and bring those innovations and memorialization options to our client families with integrity and insight.
Click on any photo below to view larger images & use left and right arrows to browse gallery.
Who We Are
What We Offer
Why Plan Ahead?
How We Help